20/01/2015

Flat Inspo

I can't be the only one who daydreams about what their flat would look like if they had one. I'm 16 so I'm obviously not moving out any time soon but I get so exited looking at homeware in shops like next and browsing online on websites like h&m home since i don't think there are any actual stores in the Glasgow area, But let's get into the photos.






I got all of these photos on pinterest

How cute are these rooms? It makes me want to leave my house immediately and buy a flat somewhere. Obviously that's irrational and mega expensive and I don't think the £70 Christmas money that I have left would get me anywhere near the property ladder.

Do you like looking at homeware or is it just me?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig