15/10/2015

Current Lip Faves.

I think its quite a weird time for makeup right now as were transitioning from summer into winter and we don't know what to wear, like right now it is the 13th of October but its sunny outside and yesterday it was teeming with rain, so I'm like GAHH! do I go for a bold lip, a dark lip, a pink lip etc.

It's hard to decide what lip and eye combo to pick so here are some of the current lip colours that I've been wearing the month of September.


1.Kate for Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 03
This is a nice everyday true nude colour and I know that it looks like I'm not even wearing a lip colour but I promise I am. This is definitely a nude colour that goes with everything, the outfit your wearing or the dark smokey eye,and the best thing is that its not going to break the bank ant only £5.49.

2.Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in shade Nude-ist

 Bear in mind this is only one thin coat of this lipstick and if you want a really true colour representation of this lipstick then you should look at the second last hand swatch to see how this colour is truly going to look on your lips, although the name of this lipstick is nude-ist it isn't a nude colour it's more of a coral-y pink more on the pink side. The best thing about this lipstick is that I can apply it just before I leave and then I don't need to worry about it till lunchtime. If you're a low maintenance kinda girl a liquid lipstick could be for you.

3.Kate for Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 08
This is another nude shade from Rimmel that I've been wearing quite a lot recently it's more of a pinky nude but its still completely wearable and is a very versatile lip colour, it again like the other Rimmel lipstick is only £5.49.

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade Starry-eyed
Although this isn't coming up as dark in the picture above if you look at the swatch you can see that its a pink toned berry shade,and its a colour that I'll probably be wearing from now up till May. And if you want to go for a bold look this holiday season you could pair it up with a dark smoky eye .

So there you go that was a little sneak peek into the makeup I've been wearing recently.

TTYL
Rachel xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig