18/10/2015

Review: got2b Oil-licious Weightless Dry Oil Mist.


I picked this up last week on a whim after a few other bloggers gave it some good reviews as my hair was lacking some life.So I bought it last week for £3 from Sainsbury's and since then I've been trying to get to grips with it but I don't like it.

On the bottle it says something like hold can 30cm away from head and spray onto dry hair, but it does nothing! I've tried it as the can says far away from my hair, I've had it closer to my head, I've tried just spraying it on the ends of my hair, I've tried spraying it just on the roots, I've sprayed it on my brush and brushed it through root to tip and I've even put it on my wet hair. I think I've tried every method to try  and get this to work for me but my hair still  doesn't look shiny! Another negative is that if you spray it on your hair and your room has laminate flooring it makes your floor really slippery and I almost fell the other day walking over to my door. Also if you couldn't tell by my negative review it's definitely not something I'm ever going to repurchase.

Have you tried this product out? Let me know your thoughts down below.

TTYL
Rachel xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig