14/06/2016

Clinique Cleansing Brush 6 Months On.

Clinique facial brush,Clinique,3 step system, Clinique sonic face brush,
When I first got this as a christmas present from my parents I was so excited to try it out and incorporate it into my everyday routine and it's something that I'm still using everyday. My first few months of using this were great it calmed my skin down till I had virtually no spots at all but then by mid March my skin started to get a little bit more spotty.

The brush itself is almost £80 I've been using the Clinique Liquid Facial soap with it too which is £16.50. In the instruction manual which comes with the brush it suggests that you replace the brush head every 3 months and its £17. I personally only change the brush head every 6 months and what I like to do every once in a while is to remove the brush head, give it a wash with some anti-bacterial soap(I wash it after every use) then I fill up a cup with a little bit of water put the brush head into the cup so that the bristles are under water, then I put the cup  into the microwave for 30 seconds and that gets rid of all of the bacteria thats gathering in the brush.

Another thing i'll do is when i feel like my face is a little rough I will just dot some soap on my dry face and i'll use the brush dry too and the way it acts as an exfoliator without having to use another product on my face.

Overall I think that if you have the budget for it and are looking for a cleansing brush i'd tell ou to give this one a go and see what you think.

TTYL
Rachel x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been using Clarisonics brush for over a year & it's been great! Although I mostly only use it for some extra exfoliation as I absolutely love my hot-cloth cleanser from Liz Earle...

    Kotryna Bass Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig